Progressive Music Instrument Rental Terms & Conditions
The entire monthly rental fee is applied towards the purchase price of a new
instrument. There is no built-in interest.
|Monthly Rental Fee:
|| Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, Snare Drum,Percussion Kit, Violin, Viola
|| Oboe, Alto Saxophone, Cello
|| Tenor Saxophone, French Horn
|A $2.00 late fee will be assessed to all payments received after the monthly
payment due date.
• Contracts submitted via progressivemusiccompany.com will be charged monthly using the credit/debit card provided.
- Automatically keeps your contract current
- Proof of payment with every monthly credit card statement
- Saves time and postage
• Rental instruments will be delivered on a date agreed upon between the Music
Teacher & Progressive Music. Rental contracts received after that date will either
be delivered to the school as soon as possible or shipped via FedEx.
• Contract is open-ended.
Parents may rent until enough money has been accumulated to purchase a NEW
instrument, at the current retail price, at the time of purchase. This usually takes
• Normal wear & tear repairs made—no charge. If necessary, another instrument
will be provided. Damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, or carelessness
will be charged.
• It is your responsibility to notify Progressive Music if your child quits and you wish
to return the instrument. This contract is between you and Progressive Music—
NOT the teacher or the school. Once YOU notify Progressive Music, and return the
instrument, no further rental fees will be due.
• Payments must be made year-round, INCLUDING the summer months, in order to
keep your contract current and active.
ANY HOLDERS OF THIS CONSUMER CREDIT CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR
WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID
BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
- The customer may accrue 100% of the monthly lease payments toward the purchase of a NEW, NATIONALLY ADVERTISED
INSTRUMENT OUTFIT AT THE MANUFACTURER'S CURRENT LIST PRICE at time of purchase. This credit can be applied at any time.
However, once the leased instrument is returned to Progressive Music, credit may no longer be applied. The lease portion of this contract is
considered closed upon return of the leased instrument. CREDIT WILL ONLY ACCRUE WHEN THE ACCOUNT IS KEPT CURRENT.
CREDIT IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Lease Fees may only be applied to the purchase of new instruments within the rental program, no other services. If the rental instrument is
returned and a new instrument is not purchased, all lease payments will be considered rent paid for use of the instrument.
- THE INSTRUMENT MAY BE RETURNED AT ANY TIME WITH NO PENALTY OR FURTHER OBLIGATION. However, the lessee is
responsible for any and all lease payments.
- The lessee is fully responsible for the return of the instrument to PROGRESSIVE MUSIC, and responsibility does not cease until the
instrument is received by PROGRESSIVE MUSIC. The lessee is responsible for any outstanding balance, collection fees and legal fees.
- As a customer, I may continue to lease this instrument on a month-to-month basis.
- As the customer, I shall be in default under this agreement if:
- I fail to pay the lease payments when they are due or if I fail to perform any other obligations mentioned in this contract.
- I fail to return the instrument to PROGRESSIVE MUSIC within ten (10) days following the due date of an unpaid payment.
- A $2.00 LATE FEE will be assessed to my account for payments received after due date.
- Lessee does not acquire any security in the leased instrument regardless of the amount of lease fees paid. ALL FEES ARE
- In the event the undersigned shall move from the address above, PROGRESSIVE MUSIC must be notified and shall have the right to
cancel the agreement.
- I have received a copy of this contract.
- All applications are subject to Credit Check approval.
- LEASE INSTRUMENTS ARE NOT NEW, THEY ARE FOR LEASE ONLY AND ARE NOT FOR SALE. INSTRUMENTS ARE THE
PROPERTY OF PROGRESSIVE MUSIC. THESE ARE QUALITY, NATIONALLY ADVERTISED BRAND INSTRUMENTS, SCHOOL
- Progressive Music agrees to adjust and repair as necessary to keep the instrument in proper playing condition with no further charge. The
customer is responsible for the cost of a lost instrument, an instrument damaged beyond repair, intentional damage, negligence, restoration o
finish, replacement of expendable accessories or general cleaning. All repairs under this agreement must be performed in the Progressive
Music repair department or a repair facility authorized by Progressive Music. FAILURE TO KEEP PAYMENTS CURRENT WILL CAUSE THIS
RIGHT TO BE FORFEITED.
- Parties agree that venue for any legal proceeding shall be in the City of McKeesport, Allegheny County of Pennsylvania.
- In addition to the costs outlined above, lessee agrees that in the event of breach of this contract, Progressive Music will charge lessee
additional fees for time, travel expenses and litigation fees necessary to enforce this contract.
- This contract is not binding until approved by Progressive Music. The approval will be determined at the offices of Progressive Music in
McKeesport, Pennsylvania. Lessee understands jurisdiction of any claims regarding breach of this contract will be in McKeesport,
- By providing an email address above, the customer agrees to receive email correspondence from Progressive Music including an email